[Catalyst] [JOB] Software Engineer wanted (Germany)

Matthias Dietrich mdietrich at cpan.org
Tue Mar 29 11:35:11 GMT 2011

Hi,

I was just about to post yet another open job position for a company I work for :-).  See here [ http://www.rainboxx.de/2011/03/need-a-job-software-engineer-w.html ] or read on.  Mail me off-list if you have any questions.

We at unusuals.net are looking for a motivated and experienced Software Engineer/Web Developer to join us.  The workplace will be in Ludwigsburg (preferably) or Berlin, which are both in Germany — or maybe telecommute, depends.  If you're able to learn quickly on the job, pick up multiple programming languages and are passionate about your work, we'd like to talk to you.

Required skills:
  • Experience with a scripting language like Perl, Python or Ruby
  • Experience with databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL
  • Experience with HTML, CSS and Javascript
  • Knowledge of how web stuff works
  • Ability to use a Linux system
  • Fluent in speaking and writing German or English

Optional skills, which are a plus:
  • Experience with Modern Perl stuff like Catalyst, DBIx::Class and the like
  • jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
  • Ability to administrate a Linux system
  • Experience with Amazon Web Services like EC2 and S3
  • Active in social web (Facebook, Twitter, last.fm, ...)

Thanks for listening,
  Matthias

--
rainboxx Software Engineering
Matthias Dietrich

rainboxx Matthias Dietrich   |  Phone: +49 7141 / 2 39 14 71
Königsallee 43               |  Fax  : +49 3222 / 1 47 63 00
71638 Ludwigsburg            |  Mobil: +49  151 / 50 60 78 64

CPAN: http://search.cpan.org/~mdietrich/
XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Matthias_Dietrich18
GULP: http://www.gulp.de/profil/rainboxx.html