[Catalyst] Dispatching not working as expected.

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu May 12 12:02:26 GMT 2011

On 12 May 2011, at 10:29, <Ian.Docherty at nomura.com> <Ian.Docherty at nomura.com
 > wrote:
> All the above work correctly, with the exception of '/pod/*' which
> dispatches
> as if it were '/*/*'.
>
> My understanding is that the most specific should be chosen first,
> so '/pod/*'
> should be chosen in preference to '/*/*'?

This will happen if you have multiple possible chained matches.

However you have one set of chained matches, and one set of Path
matches - so the result is pretty undefined.

I'd recommend you change your pod controller over to also use Chained,
then I think you'll find things more likely to work as you expect.

Cheers
t0m