[Catalyst] Return a TT view

Alejandro Imass alejandro.imass at gmail.com
Wed May 25 10:38:55 GMT 2011

Wow, sounds an awful lot like what we're doing with a little project
we call EzCat. We tried several CMS including Bricolage, Plone and
WebGUi and finally threw the towel and decided to use NO CMS and craft
our little simple thing in Catalyst. We don't pretend it to be
anything more than a simple framework to make it easy for people to
code in plain HTML (use their dreamweaver or whatever) and update the
files via SVN, GIT, etc. But it's all based on existing stuff like
Catalyst, JQuery, SVN, etc.. instead of re-inventing the wheel with
our own stuff, so it's just _basically_:  Catalyst + JQuery + a bunch
of macros + Emacs helper (the idea is to have helpers for dreamweaver,
etc.).

We plan to make it public when it's a bit more mature but you (or
anyone here) are welcome to checkout the code and play with it. just
send me a private e-mail and I'll set-up access to the project. Or, if
there is sufficient interest we can just open it up right now?

Best,

--
Alejandro Imass