[Catalyst] Return a TT view

Alejandro Imass alejandro.imass at gmail.com
Thu May 26 16:27:29 GMT 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 8:31 AM, jeff robinson
<jeffreyianrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Alejandro,
> Sounds like an ambitious project. We eventually solved the issues we
> were having and the app was as a user GUI to hosted VoIP PBX, where we
> needed to implement some long poll AJAX interfaces to provide for zero
> latency screen updates. In other words its a different sort of app to
> the CMS that you are creating.  If you do decide to go public I, and
> I'm sure many others, would like to get the link to your site.
> Best - J

I see. For your app maybe Jemplate (http://jemplate.net) and the
corresponding Cat plugin could provide a complement to running the
V/TT only on the server.

Regarding EzCat on the contrary, it's just a KISS Cat app to maintain
simple HTML content, nothing even close to a CMS.