[Catalyst] Cat App on dotcloud

Lindolfo Lorn Rodrigues lorn at lornlab.org
Tue Nov 1 14:54:57 GMT 2011

Hi Dermot, I got the same issue and open a ticket in dotcloud and they
answered:

*  J=E9r=F4me Petazzoni, Sep-05 21:46 (PDT):*

  Hi,

  I remember that had a very similar issue when I tried to run Catalyst on
DotCloud.
  Assuming that you used Catalyst::Devel to generate a Catalyst app
skeleton, did you run "perl Makefile.PL" locally, to generate meta.yml and
the inc directory?

  Best regards,

This work for me :)