[Catalyst] Cat App on dotcloud

Richard Thomas ret at mac.com
Tue Nov 1 20:15:40 GMT 2011

On 02/11/2011, at 6:38 AM, Dimitar Petrov wrote:

> Since Catalyst 5.9xxxxx supports psgi natively you can check these docs here also: https://metacpan.org/module/Catalyst::Upgrading#Upgrading-the-PSGI-Engine
> You want to skip the step (Then you’ll want to set-up support for PSGI. To do that, you can simply:) from the blog post and just write your own app.psgi file.

The introduction of PSGI in Cat 5.9xxxx caused me quite a few problems (as mentioned in my previous message). The details can be found on dotcloud's support site:
https://dotcloud.zendesk.com/requests/14661

... but if you get errors about "Workers dying", then this is still an unresolved problem. I can post the problem and Jérôme's responses here if it's of use to anyone, but it's not relevant to Dermot's issue.

cheers
RET