[Catalyst] Catalyst and XMLRPC

Jose Luis Martinez jlmartinez-lists-catalyst at capside.com
Fri Nov 4 13:30:27 GMT 2011

El 04/11/2011 13:59, Dmitry L. escribió:
> Catalyst::Cookbook and found advice to use Catalyst::Plugin::XMLRPC, but
> on Catalyst::Plugin::XMLRPC cpan page it is marked as deprecated.
>
> Could you give me an advice which module to use or how I can build this app?

Try out Catalyst::Plugin::Server.

Watch out for one thing: it depends on Clone::Fast, and it looks like
cpan and cpanm can't locate the dist.

wget
http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/J/JJ/JJORE/Clone-Fast-0.92.tar.gz

untar it, and install it first.

If Clone::Fast fails, please report back to me. I'm the maint for
Catalyst::Plugin::Server, and wouldn't want to be depending on a very
broken module.

Best Regards,

Jose Luis Martinez
jlmartinez at capside.com