[Catalyst] ”Non-root configuration” of lighttpd::FastCGI doesn't work with Catalyst-Runtime-5.90002

N.A. n-a at u01.gate01.com
Sun Oct 2 14:14:40 GMT 2011

I'm not sure why, but for my case removing
'Plack::Middleware::LighttpdScriptNameFix' from  'Catalyst.pm' works.

Maybe "LighttpdScriptNameFix" is not requied because
my lighttpd is version 1.4.28 and I'm not mount my app under the root
path ("/").

I hope there could be some switch to turn off this 'module'(middleware?) !!

Manual page of 'Plack::Middleware::LighttpdScriptNameFix' says
--
DESCRIPTION

This middleware fixes wrong SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO set by lighttpd
when you mount your app under the root path ("/"). If you use lighttpd
1.4.23 or later you can instead enable fix-root-scriptname flag inside
fastcgi.server instead of using this middleware.