[Catalyst] Serialized data with HTML::FormHandler and DBIx::Class::InflateColumn::Serializer

Hetényi Csaba csabiwork at tata.hu
Mon Oct 17 13:57:47 GMT 2011

Dear Dmitry

Thank You for your tip!
That was the solution! :)

In my case, the 'datepicker' is a form field in form class (a jquery
datepicker widget in html),
but in the table there is no such column. The mm_data is the serialized
column, which holds the json serialized hash.
The hash has a 'date' value which holds the date value.
The next code snippet appended to form class works perfectly - thanks
to Dmitry.

after 'setup_form' => sub {
	my $self = shift;
	my $item = $self->item;