[Catalyst] Accesing PSGI 'env' from in a controller

Toby Corkindale toby at dryft.net
Fri Oct 21 06:11:35 GMT 2011

Hi,

Is there a way to access values set in the PSGI "env" store, once
you're operating inside a catalyst controller method?

Catalyst::Engine::PSGI looks like it is passing the $env variable
along, but I haven't worked out how to access it.
I thought $c->request->env would do the trick, but that method (->env)
doesn't exist.

Any hints? Or is this something I should be leaving alone? ;)

Cheers,
Toby

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer