[Catalyst] Plack::Hanlder::FCGI Bug?

N.A. n-a at u01.gate01.com
Sat Oct 29 22:49:20 GMT 2011

Sorry for late replay.

My problem was about "Non-root configuration” of lighttpd::FastCGI.
I use lighttpd/1.4.28, which is newer than the target version of
LighttpdScriptNameFix.
With this combination, $env->{PATH_INFO} is wrong when catalyst-application
located on non root path.

According to advices from you and Michele, now I learned
workaround.(i.e. myappp.psgi)

Many thanks,
N.A.