[Catalyst] Can the latest Catalyst version from CPAN be installed under Windows?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:05:03 GMT 2011

Hi,

I have tried to install Catalyst with CPAN, but it gave an error telling that it has a missing dependency in Plack::Test::ExternalServer.

That module couldn't install because of a test error (something like a missing empty port or something like that)

So I force installed Plack::Test::ExternalServer, but after this step, when I tried to install again Catalyst, it gave more errors:

Failed 107/141 test programs. 15/385 subtests failed.

Octavian