[Catalyst] FormFu missing Moose::Role

Stefan catalyst at s.profanter.me
Mon Sep 12 13:06:16 GMT 2011

Hi,

I've installed today the module HTML::FormFu with the command ,cpan
HTML::FormFu'.

But then I got the following error message:

Caught exception in MyApp::Controller::Contact->index "Couldn't load class
(HTML::FormFu::Role::Element::Input) because: Invalid version format
(non-numeric data) at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/MooseX/SetOnce.pm line
14.

After searching long time I've found out, that Moose::Role wasn't installed.
After I installed it, everything worked fine.

It seems, that somewhere is missing a 'require Moose::Role'.

Stefan