[Catalyst] RE: DBIC <-> JSON conversion for AJAX

Roland Philibert rphilibert at aptina.com
Mon Sep 12 14:38:10 GMT 2011

Thanks all for your suggestions so far.
I was I guess on the right track with JSON:XS but I had also seen REST
but so far I am still unsure as what the best way to go.
Aptina (UK) Limited, Century Court, Millennium Way, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 2XT. Registered in England No. 06570543.

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information and are solely for the review and use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any copies.