[Catalyst] Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial::01_Intro

hkclark at gmail.com hkclark at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 01:17:35 GMT 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Chris Stinemetz
<chrisstinemetz at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks everyone that helped.
>
> I was able to get it to work, although I had to use VMware instead of
> Virtualbox to get bridged connection to work. I must have been
> configuring virtualbox incorrectly. At any rate, it works and I can
> start the tutorial!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the update.  I'll probably post an image with a lightweight X
Windows setup so people can do it totally local to the VM console even if
they can't get any network outside of the VM working... hopefully that will
help in cases where the network stuff proves difficult.  That being said,
I'm glad you got it working! :-)

BTW, let me know if you came away with any tips that other folks might
benefit from (the whole Tutorial VM stuff is new, so definitely open to
suggestions).

Thanks!
Kennedy