[Catalyst] ”Non-root configuration” of lighttpd::FastCGI doesn't work with Catalyst-Runtime-5.90002

N.A. n-a at u01.gate01.com
Fri Sep 30 12:55:56 GMT 2011

Thank you for you kind advice, Robert.

Unfortunately configuration with q("check-local" => "disable") doesn't
helps for
my case.

I test with the following configurations

|fastcgi.server = (|
|||"/myapp"||| |=> (|
|||"MyApp"| |=> (|
|||"socket"| |=> ||"/tmp/myapp.socket"||,|
|||"check-local"| |=> ||"disable"||,|
|||"bin-path"| |=> ||"/var/www/MyApp/script/myapp_fastcgi.pl"||,|
|||"min-procs"| |=> 2,|
|||"max-procs"| |=> 5,|
|||"idle-timeout"| |=> 20|
|||)|