[Catalyst] Application Testing, Mocking Apache Headers/Environment

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 19:34:45 GMT 2012

John,

Could you give us a bit more information?  For example do you have a test case you are trying to write, but can't?  I'll a little confused as to what you are trying to do and maybe seeing more code would help.

Oh, and Just FYI the newer versions of Catalyst move the env access from engine to request, and if you are planning of making heavy use of that I'd consider upgrading, so that you won't have compatibility issues later.

John