[Catalyst] Safari, Sessions and Cookies

jeff robinson jeffreyianrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 18:54:11 GMT 2012

Turned out to be Sarafi's support of the <audio> tag being less then
perfect. I put wireshark on the connection and noticed that Safari was
prematurely terminating the connection. This (via some end of session
code in the web sever) was starting a new session, which was in turn
creating the new cookie. So you were absolutely on the right trail.
Best - J