[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Catalyst-Runtime 5.90016
jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 01:46:25 GMT 2012
The latest point release of your favorite web development platform is out on CPAN!
This is a bugfix release that makes a few tweaks to the way parameters are prepared and makes some Catalyst methods a bit smarter when stringifying objects.
Here's the full changes:
5.90016 - 2012-08-16 15:35:00
- prepare_parameters is no longer an attribute builder. It is now a method
that calls the correct underlying functionality (Bill Moseley++)
- Updated Makefile.PL to handle MacOXS tar
- Fix uri_for to handle a stringifiable object
- Fix model/view/controller methods to handle stringifiable objects
- Fix RT#78377 - IIS7 ignores response body for 3xx requests, which
causes (a different) response to be broken when using keepalive.
Fixed by applying Middleware which removes the response body and
content length that Catalyst supplies with redirects.
We anticipate no issues with this minor release, but if you are doing weird stuff with objects and stringification, or liked to mess around with Catalyst internal functions related to parameter, its not impossible you'd have trouble. Please shout out if so.
More information about the Catalyst