[Catalyst] Different behaviour for url host:3000/export/ on diff machines

tuco at pasteur.fr tuco at pasteur.fr
Wed Dec 12 11:26:17 GMT 2012

Just to add more, on my Mac, if I rename the module Export.pm to
mExport.pm, it works like a charm! Behaves as expected.....

Moreover, if I change the index signature from

sub index :Path :Args(0) { }
sub index :Path { }

it works well also. Can't find any answer for that..

Thanks for your help.

Regards

--
Emmanuel Quevillon