[Catalyst] Catalyst::Authentication::Store::DBI::ButMaintained

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 21:12:06 GMT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to use Catalyst::Authentication::Store::DBI::ButMaintained.

The problem of that module is that it says that it requires
Catalyst::Model::DBI, but actually it requires a model named DBI.pm which is
strange.

I corrected it and now it can work with a model with any name, which
inherits from both Catalyst::Model::DBI and Catalyst::Model::Adaptor (if the
model has a dbh() method), so it can also be used with a standalone lib.

I tried to contact the author on the email I found in the POD documentation
and sent him the patch, but my message came back with an error.

I can use my patched version, but maybe it could be helpful for others also.
If somebody know how I can contact the author, please tell me.

It would be strange to make another module
::ButMaintained::ButReallyMaintained :-)

Thanks.

--Octavian