[Catalyst] fcgid configuration for catalyst

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu Feb 2 09:37:04 GMT 2012

On 2 Feb 2012, at 08:45, Riju Royson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> $c->request message contains,
> _body is 0
> _context is APP=HASH(0xcb03754)
> action is default
> address is
> arguments is ARRAY(0xcc14eec)
> base is http:///
> body_parameters is HASH(0xc982a6c)
> captures is ARRAY(0xcb03a0c)
> cookies is HASH(0xcb03bec)
> headers is HTTP::Headers=HASH(0xcb0334c)
> hostname is
> match is
> method is
> parameters is HASH(0xcb03a84)
> path is
> protocol is
> query_parameters is HASH(0xcb03c34)
> secure is 0
> uploads is HASH(0xcb03b44)
> uri is http:///
> user is

That's not an actual dump that shows anything useful, need to see
inside the URI objects without them being stringified (to clearly be
wrong!)..

I meant a Data::Dump or Data::Dumper dump, as per what you'd get
from /?dump_info=1 if you're using the (default) RenderView action and
have debug turned on..

> FcgidInitialEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Unless I'm mistaken, this sets this environment variable to the value
specified in the config...

Meaning you set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to ''

> FcgidInitialEnv REQUEST_METHOD
> FcgidInitialEnv QUERY_STRING
> FcgidInitialEnv REQUEST_URI
> FcgidInitialEnv SCRIPT_NAME

And so here you stomp all over the request path and etc, resulting in
it being blank...

I suspect you'd see this if you dumped the PSGI env ($c->engine->env)
- assuming that you're using Catalyst 5.9

Cheers
t0m