[Catalyst] fcgid configuration for catalyst

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Fri Feb 3 07:09:50 GMT 2012

On 3 Feb 2012, at 05:20, Riju Royson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for all your help. I was just trying to dump PERL_ENV values to
> take a look on them. I have removed that line from code now. So
> nowhere else PERL_ENV is specified. Dumping catalyst request gives the
> following data now,

So, same problem, same dump and you haven't shown us any of the code
which would let us speculate.. I'm still going for this being a
problem that your app or setip is causing in some way..

A dump from the environment in Catalyst::Engine::CGI (the method that
sets $c->req->base and $c->req->uri) would also confirm that the env
is broken by the time Catalyst sees it, and can you confirm what does
or doesn't happen with the dev server as previously requested?

Cheers
t0m