[Catalyst] Catalyst 5.90010 server must be in CWD to run?

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Thu Feb 23 01:30:37 GMT 2012

Good afternoon,

On 22/02/12 at 10:48 AM -0800, Louis Erickson
<lerickson at rdwarf.net> wrote:

>Which suggests there is, indeed a bug, as there's a Makefile.PL
>in the same directory as lib, right where catalyst.pl put it.
>
>Given the additional information you provided, it's possible
>for someone else to debug this and maybe help solve the problem.

I'm far from understanding the internals in this case, but I
think it's the Makefile that's wanted, not Makefile.PL. Try
running `perl Makefile.PL` to create the Makefile.

Of course, those who understand better might want to
clarify/correct that.

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>