[Catalyst] RESTful response codes.

Rob Brown rob at intelcompute.com
Fri Feb 24 00:31:58 GMT 2012

Think I've been here before...

Sounds like this is down to the separation of transport vs application.

If the request was successfully received, you should return a 200.

If your app decides something was wrong, then it's for your own message
framework to send that information back.

Don't just jump on the back of HTTP codes and leave the client wondering
if it just a bad line, etc.

--

IntelCompute
Web Design and Online Marketing