[Catalyst] Catalyst and LDAP with sessions

Birger Burkhardt sysdev41 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:30:50 GMT 2012

Hello Peter,

thank you for your reply.

no, i am not storing these credentials as i thought the module would do
this. I also tried to use the following package, but it doesn't work either:

http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/BOBTFISH/Catalyst-Model-LDAP-FromAuthenticat=
ion-0.02/README

According to this changelog (see entry in Version 1.007):
http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/htdocs/Catalyst-Authentication-Store-LDAP/Changes.=
html
the user object has to be serialized and stored in the session. Do you have
an idea how to do this?

Best regards,
Birger