[Catalyst] Catalyst and LDAP with sessions

Birger Burkhardt sysdev41 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 27 21:06:02 GMT 2012

Hi Francisco,

thank you for your reply. I already use sessions (FastMmap for Storage and
Cookies for State). I can login to the GUI via my LDAP credentials. But the
problem is: every further request has to be done with my personal
credentials. Therefore the password should be stored somewhere safe. I
don't want to store the userpassword in a unencrypted sessionvariable.

Best regards,
Birger