[Catalyst] (no subject)

Johannes Kilian Jo.Kilian at gmx.de
Tue Feb 28 13:03:02 GMT 2012

Hi,

I've got following question concerning views: I want to provide an XML-View which provides "standard" XML-Files using XML::Simple in almost any case. Just in some cases I want to provide specialized XML-Files.

In other words: I want to use XML::Simple as default handler - which is overriden by a specialized XML Generator in some cases ...

Within my controller I do have something like this:
----
__PACKAGE__->config(
  'default'   => 'text/html',
  'stash_key' => 'rest',
  'map'       => {
    'text/html' => [ 'View', 'TT', ],
    'text/xml'  => [ 'View', 'XML', ],
    #    'text/xml'           => 'XML::Simple',
  }
);
-----

I cannot figure out how to set XML::Simple as default handler and override this for certain URLs within the same controller whilst for other URLs within the same controller the default XML-Handler is used ....

Is this possible at all?
How can I do this?

Thanks in advance
Johannes