[Catalyst] uri_for method is returning relative URLs

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Sun Jan 22 12:01:23 GMT 2012

On 21 Jan 2012, at 21:49, Jason Galea wrote:
> > Ok, it's working now. Apparently including the default
> fastcgi_params, even
> > when they are edited to have the exact same values, does not seem
> to work.
>
> For history's sake, can you just confirm what DID work for you?

I can re-iterated that this _does_ work for me (although changing the
server wide defaults may be a bad idea if you're deploying non-
catalyst things in the same nginx instance!).

BUT - if you're having problems, then  inlining all the fastcgi_param
statements explicily into your vhost is very very certain to work :)

Cheers
t0m