[Catalyst] Setting the COMPILE_DIR for TT templates in the configuration file

André Walker andre at andrewalker.net
Mon Jan 23 17:39:39 GMT 2012

On 01/22/2012 06:16 PM, Robert Rothenberg wrote:
> It doesn't quite look like what I expect. Excerpts:
>
> "Plugin::Session"                     =>  {
>                   storage =>  "/tmp/myapp/session",
>                   },

>                   COMPILE_DIR =>  "/tmp/myapp/template_cache",
>                   },
>
> Those are the defaults that are set in the module. I want to override them
> in the conf file.
Hold on. Does it mean that you're setting COMPILE_DIR to
"/tmp/myapp/template_cache" on MyApp::View::TT and you're trying to
override it on the config file?
Can you show us View/TT.pm please? I'm pretty sure that changing the
config in the component module overrides the *.conf file, but couldn't
find it in the docs.