[Catalyst] Data export question

Kenneth S Mclane ksmclane at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 2 19:08:03 GMT 2012

I already have some rough code for Spreadsheet::WriteExcel. I just need to
figure out how to pass it the data. I created a new controller just to do
the Excel piece, I think I should be able to pass the same resultset to
the export routine as I do to the stash for the template code. Just not
sure of the logistics, but I need to do this for multiple pages.

I'm thinking I can pass the same $rs I place in the stash to the export
function, have it stuff it into an excel file and return a uri which I can
redirect the browser to.

Maybe.

www.volunteerable.net