[Catalyst] The Definitive Guide to Catalyst ... p. 165 listing all users and their roles

Robyn Jonahs learn.catalyst at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 18:25:13 GMT 2012

Thanks Tim,

I thought that the many_to_many was a relationship bridge and as limited to
what it could do. I was studying the many_to_Many examples in the book to
help my real problem in a test application I am trying to work on. I guess
I should start a new thread for questions related to that. I will do that
and try to continue understanding the relationships.

Thanks
RJ