[Catalyst] Catalyst-TraitFor-Component-ConfigPerSite - How to access additional per-site config parameters

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 19:45:24 GMT 2012

I've revisited this a couple of times wondering what I was missing, I
think I found what I was overlooking,

you're using http://search.cpan.org/dist/Catalyst-Model-DBIC-Schema/lib/Catalyst/TraitFor/Model/DBIC/Schema/SchemaProxy.pm
to provide that file_path method.

I'll see if I can include that in the tests and replicate the problem
- it would be nice if that trait JustWorks(TM) with the PerSite trait,
I was scratching my head wondering what I was doing wrong in
PerSiteConfig (I might still be doing something wrong, hopefully this
will give me a clue, if so)

--
Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk