[Catalyst] Fwd: Issue related to change_session_id

Devin Austin dhoss at cpan.org
Mon Jul 30 19:23:49 GMT 2012

Forwarding for visibilty

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sumesh.S.J <sumesh.sj at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Subject: Issue related to change_session_id
To: "Devin Austin (dhoss)" <dhoss at cpan.org>

Hi Devin Austin,

I am using 'change_session_id' from Catalyst::Plugin::Session.

When I use change_session_id, it is deleting the old session and then
trying to update the deleted session (using the old session id.). As a
result my login page gets stuck.

MySQL Commands are as follows:

DELETE FROM t_sessions WHERE ( id = ? ): 'session:0d..d1'
DELETE FROM t_sessions WHERE ( id = ? ): 'flash:0d..d1'
UPDATE t_sessions SET expires = ?, session_data = ? WHERE ( id = ? ):
'13..30', 'BQ..tZQ==', 'session:0d..d1'

Please guide me in solving the issue. Waiting for a positive and quick reply.

--

Thanks and regards,
Sumesh

--