[Catalyst] wrong generated SQL

Frank Schwach fs5 at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Jun 1 23:23:36 GMT 2012

The count query is issued to get a total row count for the pager.
In your template, is it possible that you currently just display the
number of results from the pager instead of the actual resultset data?
As soon as you ask the resultset for data you should see another query
being issued for the row data. What does your template code look like?