[Catalyst] Re: using perldoc on VM

John Deighan john.deighan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 22:17:05 GMT 2012

1. I'm really happy to see so many responses so quickly. Thanks, guys.

2. The sudo apt-get update, followed by sudo apt-get install perl-doc
DID install the package, so perldoc now runs, but...

3. I get this:

root at catalyst:/home/catalyst/MyApp# perldoc Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial
Insecure dependency in require while running with -T switch at
/usr/share/perl/5.10/Pod/Perldoc.pm line 1548.

I don't know whether it matters, but the VM is set up to use local::lib.
I know about taint mode so I've got a clue what this is telling me, but
no clue how to fix it.