[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Catalyst-Runtime 5.90013
jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 20:52:53 GMT 2012
About two weeks ago we sent the latest TRIAL release of Catalyst over to CPAN. During that time we observed the new distribution reporting over 100 test installation passes on a variety of platforms and Perl versions. There were no reported fails from CPAN testers, nor did anyone complain of issues. This meets the validation requirements for a point release, so I am pleased to inform you that we have released v5.90013 as the new stable Catalyst!
A summary of the changes are identical to the that of the development release previously noted.
John Napiorkowski (jnap)
5.90013 - 2012-06-21 10:40:00
- Release previous TRIAL as stable.
- We failed to note in the previous changelog that the Makefile.PL has been
improved to make it easier for authors to bootstrap a developer install
5.90013 - TRIAL 2012-06-07 20:21:00
- Merge Catalyst::Controller::ActionRole into Catalyst::Controller.
- Fix warnings in some matching cases for Action methods with
Args(), when using Catalyst::DispatchType::Chained
- Fix request body parameters to not be undef if no parameters
- Fix action_args config so that it can be specified in the
top level config.
- Fix t/author/http-server.t on Win32
- Fix use of Test::Aggregate to make tests faster.
More information about the Catalyst