[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Catalyst-Runtime 5.90014

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 15:26:58 GMT 2012

Hi All,

Today we released a point level change to Catalyst to solve a particular bug:

This was a regression introduced when we tried to clean up the response object in a previous release.  We have reverted that clean up for now, but it is our intention to find a way later on to finish this clean up in such a way as we don't break older code.

If you are not suffering from the above bug, this is not a required update for you.  Full changes follows.

Thanks! hobbs++ for moving this forward.

John Napiorkowski

5.90014 - 2012-06-26 10:00:00

  - Fix calling finalize_headers before writing body when using $c->write /
    $c->res->write (fixes RT#76179).