[Catalyst] Catalyst-TraitFor-Component-ConfigPerSite - How to access additional per-site config parameters

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:07:23 GMT 2012

Hi Nick,

Currently I think it just handles the basic fields I'm afraid.

You can probably sub-class it to copy more fields, or wait until I
patch it to provide access to all the fields in the configuration
(something that is clearly necessary) - which will be at least a
couple of days.

You can fork and make a pull request at
https://github.com/hashbangperl/Catalyst-TraitFor-Component-ConfigPerSite
or send a patch by email the old fashioned way if you can make it work
yourself quicker than I get around to it (quite probable).

Can you file this as a bug at rt.cpan.org so that I can keep track and
poke me in a couple of days if you don't hear anything from me?

I'm probably missing a trick somewhere so if any catalyst devs want to
have a look and suggest a nice way to handle this I'd really
appreciate it :)

regards,

A.

--