[Catalyst] Resources to learn catalyst

John Karr brainbuz at brainbuz.org
Sun Mar 4 20:25:00 GMT 2012

The best resource out there is the Tutorial.

I would recommend that you spend some time on Moose and Template Toolkit
before getting serious with the Tutorial, and also you definitely need to
understand the material in the O’Reilly Intermediate Perl book. The biggest
drawback to the Tutorial is that it is more about DBIx::Class than Catalyst,
the only DBI Models for beginners documentation I know of is what I put on
my own technical blog
(http://brainbuz.org/techinfo/Catalyst-Model-Simple-Tutorial.html). If
you're learning programming you should learn DBI/SQL before coming to terms
with any ORM.