[Catalyst] Wiki down

Peter Shangov pshangov at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 15:39:00 GMT 2012

I've been very happy using=A0http://ikiwiki.info/, written in Perl, the bac=
kend is conveniently a git repo.

--Peter

>________________________________

 more time. =

>> I was not pointing at you to fix that issue actually. After I've mention=
ed that yesterday in #catalyst, Marcus Bamberg (marcus) noted that he got a=
 few other wikis and he never experienced such a problem and I think no one=
 reported memory leaks in mojomojo. =

>> I fully agree with everything that you've said already and I really thin=
k that Catalyst (and actually not only Catalyst, but Perl as well) should b=
e working a little bit harder of the marketing side and the first impressio=
n.