[Catalyst] Wiki down

pierrick dintrat pierrick.dintrat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:20:38 GMT 2012

Sorry for previous cut message

MojoMojo is not a broken software !
Its problably the most finished open source software made with catalyst (
thanks to Marcus Ramberg ).
None of my mojomojo install have memory leaks ( ~10 wiki )

I use it since a lot time on differents website as a wiki or a cms.
It could be easy use it for the front catalyst site with your design.

If more people (including me) make their final app open-source and let
community get involved the marketing of catalyst and perl could be easier.

my 2cts

Le 7 mars 2012 18:05, pierrick dintrat <pierrick.dintrat at gmail.com> a =E9cr=
it
: