[Catalyst] Wiki down

Tobias Kremer tobias.kremer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 06:14:12 GMT 2012

For now, I've checked in an updated, static HTML5 version of my redesign proposal (beta directory). Can somebody push this live, so we can all test it? Thanx!

I guess it would be quite a bit of work to migrate the wiki data from MojoMojo to something else... Maybe we can just tweak the wiki's layout a bit.

--Toby