[Catalyst] Re: New catalystframework.org

Aristotle Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Thu Mar 22 00:04:06 GMT 2012

* Tobias Kremer <tobias.kremer at gmail.com> [2012-03-21 10:25]:
> Let's hope that the MetaCPAN team makes a good choice. By the way:
> This one is totally awesome:
> http://entries.contest.metacpan.org/2012/01/raul-matei-books-left.html

Unlike almost all of them, yes… listed at <https://vote.metacpan.org/>.
It certainly is the only one that contains any cultural reference…
except for the recoloured CPAN logo, but let’s be real.

There are some other decent attempts but they are all just cool-looking
generic logo-like thingies, they could stand for almost anything just as
well as for MetaCPAN. And none of them translate to readily recognisable
iconography (e.g. for the favicon), not like that one.

If only I had made my wishlist MetaCPAN patch soon enough to be eligible
to vote now… :-(

Regards,