[Catalyst] I want to sponsor some Open Source awesomeness (mst words :-) )

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:37:33 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I want to sponsor some libs/modules in Net::SureVoIP::API for the CPAN
and GitHub, but don't want to write it myself for obvious testing
reasons.

These are the docs (written by me):

http://www.surevoip.co.uk/support/wiki/api_documentation

Support resources are:

http://www.surevoip.co.uk/support/wiki/api_documentation#support

It's all written in Catalyst by me to date. t0m is getting sponsored
for tons of log::stash::* things for a event notification framework
which also allows use of zeromq to power WebHooks as they are now
getting called. SC/mst etc. are doing an OAuth2 consumer and provider
for Catalyst and CPAN too.

Currently offering a new iPad but happy to provide something else or cash.

Thanks,

Gavin.

--
http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/