[Catalyst] DB2 Connection string problem

Kenneth S Mclane ksmclane at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 27 16:15:58 GMT 2012

./script/myapp_create.pl model DB2 DBIC::Schema MyApp::Schema
create=static dbi:DB2:dbname:server.com:port 'user' 'pass'

I have tried various permutations of this connection string and the error
I get most often is "[IBM][CLI Driver] CLI0124E  Invalid argument value.
SQLSTATE=HY009".

this tells me I have a problem with the string, unfortunately I cannot
find any evidence that this has been accomplished before. This db resides
on a remote server with a non-default port. I have tried escaping the ":"
before the port number and get the same result. Any suggestions are
welcome.

Regards