[Catalyst] upstart script for Starman-based app?

Eden Cardim edencardim at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:14:34 GMT 2012

    Octavian> Thanks. I know about it, but it doesn't solve what I want... to
    Octavian> start the web server automaticly when the computer starts after
    Octavian> MySQL was started.

Note that if you'd using Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema, you don't need to wait
for MySQL to come up, as it does lazy connecting. If someone issues a request
during the mysql startup time, they'll get a 500 error, which you can handle
via an error document and is much better than a plain 404.

--
      Eden Cardim         Need help with your Catalyst or DBIx::Class project?
      Code Monkey                 http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/