[Catalyst] Getting hashref instead of value

Kenneth S Mclane ksmclane at us.ibm.com
Tue May 8 15:46:19 GMT 2012

In checking through docs on line I find that prefetch is a better way to
go so I have changed ny sub thusly:

sub list :Local {
        my ($self, $c, $page) = @_;
        $page = $c->req->param('page') || 1;
        my $rs = $c->model('ORANGES::Account')->search({}, {
                prefetch => 'progress',
                prefetch => 'compliance',
                prefetch => 'department_id',
                prefetch => 'metrics',
                order_by => 'account_code',
                rows => 15,
                page => $page,
         });
        $c->stash(accounts => $rs);
        $c->stash(pager => $rs->pager());
        $c->stash->{'template'}=>'accountview/list';
}