[Catalyst] Query not working

Kenneth S Mclane ksmclane at us.ibm.com
Thu May 10 14:34:43 GMT 2012

That has not been my experience. I have asked several questions there with
little to responses.

Yes DBIx::Class, but I am trying to use the result files and models
generated by the helper script.

From:
Tomas Doran <bobtfish at bobtfish.net>
To:
The elegant MVC web framework <catalyst at lists.scsys.co.uk>
Date:
05/10/2012 09:29 AM
Re: [Catalyst] Query not working

On 10 May 2012, at 15:17, Kenneth S Mclane wrote:

> I am trying to port this query to Catalyst:

You mean DBIx::Class - Catalyst is totally database agnositc (no database
is even required)

Whilst a lot of people here also use DBIC (and DBIC questions often get
asked/answered here), you're generally more likely to get useful advice on
the DBIC mailing list.

Cheers
t0m