[Catalyst] Deploying with Perlbrew

Nigel Metheringham nigel at dotdot.it
Wed May 16 16:41:52 GMT 2012

Personally I now build a perl rpm package (based around perlbrew,
parallel installs with the system perl - based in /opt/perl) which
includes everything within Task::Work (a task module I maintain) and
builds against a mini cpan snapshot which is occasionally updated as I
see fit.

Build takes less than 2 hours, and works on 2 OS releases (Centos 5 + 6)
under 2 architectures.

However I don't have a lot of skewed application sets to work with so
working to one blessed perl package is OK for me...

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel at dotdot.it ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]